Car Rental Bali Term Condition
1. International Driving License or Tourist Driving License is required for foreigners and National Driving License for Indonesian Nationalities for hiring vehicle rentals.
2. All cars by Wira car rental Bali is include insurance of all risk (accident, lost and etc). Client will be charge only for insurance claim fee for IDR 500.000.
3. Cars rental rates count per 24 hours (self drive), for extra hour will be charge 10% from the rate of daily vehicle rental rates.
4. Client who rent the vehicle has a full responsibility for the rented cars even though client who rent doesn’t use the cars or give it to somebody else to use the rental cars.
5. Client who rent the vehicle has a full responsibility of the vehicle if driven on the damage road. All cost of the repair of the cars will be charge to the insurance company and client who rent the cars should pay the claim insurance fee for IDR 500.000.
6. Client who rent a vehicle at Wira rent car Bali, is not allowed to take the vehicle outside from Bali without permission from us.
7. Lost of cars certificated (STNK) will be charge IDR 500.000
8. Lost of cars key will be charge IDR 100.000
9. Lost of cars equipment tools will be charge IDR 200.000
10. Payments and cancellation: all payments are to be paid in full, in cash by credit cards or pay pal upon signing of rental car contract
11. Payment made in cash of US Dollars Bank notes, prior to 1999 year or marked would not be accepted, as the Bank and Money Changer would not accept them.
12. Payment made by Credit Cards, there will be a 3% additional bank charge-administration fees and it must be processed in Indonesian Rupiah by law and will be converted at the prevailing bank exchange rates on the day of payment.
13. Payment made by Pay Pal there will be a 8% additional Pay Pal charge-administration fees and it must be processed in US Dollars and will be converted to the Indonesian Rupiah at the base on the Bank exchange rates on the day of payment.